Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 14th,2008

Below is a video based on the play MacBeth, by Shakespeare. I chose three images which I felt would most effectively and easily convey MacBeth to my audience. Through Final Cut Express I created a short video accompanied by music. The musice I chose was Chopin's Nocturne and "The way I are" by a hip hop artist called Timbaland.



I feel as though the video successfully conveys MacBeth and I am also proud of the way in which the music complements the images. At first I found it to be a bit of a challenge trying to connect to very seperate syles of music. However, after overcoming the challenge I am please with the video and my editing work. The only issue I felt was an obstacle was time. I would have put more time into adding more effects and details to the video, therefore mending any present flaws.

No comments: