Thursday, January 3, 2008

January 3rd, 2008




It is shocking how many times one must record a four word sentence before arriving at the final product and being satisfied with it. Not only must you worry about the speed of your voice, but also it is essential to pay attention to aspects such as tone, volume, and specific word emphasis. Also, I found it challenging to correctly adjust the music chosen, to fit my Podcast Radio announcment. After recreating two songs to make them my own with the use of SoundStudio, it was slightly difficult to shorten the length of both peices of music to fit a timeslot of about 5-6 seconds. However, after utilizing the various techniques the SoundStudio program offered with some creative thought, I acheived my end result with much satisfaction.

No comments: